Widely recognised as one of Africa's premier safari destinations, with world-famous attractions at Victoria Falls, South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi. Yet it's also home to less-visited gems like Kafue NP.
We're able to offer excellent lodge and camp options across all of these locations.
On our 2013 trip to Kafue NP we were utterly delighted; visiting Pioneer Camp, Leopard Lodge, Mayukuyuku, Konkamoya Camp, Nanzhila and River Farmhouse. We were completely spoilt with varied wildlife sightings.
Throughout the 9-day trip we saw 43 different mammal species including:
· Lion, Cheetah and Leopard
· Hyena and Serval
· Scrub Hare and Springhare
· Large-spotted Genet
· Side-striped Jackal and Honey Badger
· Cape Clawless Otter and Spotted-Necked Otter
· Mongoose - Banded, Large grey, Marsh and Slender
· Sable and Roan Antelope
· Defassa Waterbuck, Common Reedbuck and Kudu
· Oribi and Sharpe's Grysbok
· Impala, Common Duiker and Bushbuck
· Zebra, Blue wildebeest and Lichtenstein's hartebeest
· Buffalo, Puku, Rock Hyrax
· Elephant, Warthog, Bushpig and Porcupine
· Chacma, Yellow and Kinder (hybrid) Baboon,
· Vervet monkey and Bush squirrel
..and a Pel's Fishing Owl !
Now, take a look at our partners in Zambia to experience this for yourself!